Meat-Free Mondays. Episode 4: Crispy Dopsu No-Duck Salad.
Posted: August 22
It’s Monday. Boring, back to work vibes all round. So let’s flip the script!
Crispy No-Duck pieces bring the hype. A whole punnet of raspberries brings the zing. And eight radishes… well there’s absolutely no dish on earth that can’t be improved with 8 radishes. Apart from maybe ice cream… and even that’s worth a try.
You’re making a salad, so you get to feel good whilst you chow down too. Who needs the weekend, hey?
For the Salad:
250g Dopsu No-Duck Pieces
4 Fresh Figs
1 Bag of Baby Salad Leaves
1 Punnet of Raspberries
100g Cherry Tomatoes
For the Dressing:
30g Raspberry Vinegar
20f Vegan Honey
100g Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1. A good salad is all in the prep. Cut those fresh figs into quarters, and do the same with the radishes. Dice the cucumber, then half the cherry tomatoes.
2. Next, whisk all the ingredients for the dressing together. Season with a pinch of salt. Add a little oil to a large frying pan and heat on high.
3. Add the Dopsu No-Duck pieces and fry until they take on a little colour, and crisp up around the edges. Then remove from the pan.
4. Toss the remaining ingredients together, and dress with half the dressing.
5. Arrange in a salad bowl, top with the Dopsu No-Duck pieces and drizzle over the rest of the dressing.
N.B. This salad is a fantastic home for your favourite fruit and veg. Try adding ribbons of carrot, asparagus or pepper, or chunks of pink grapefruit or peach.